1pm EST | Feb 12th, 2019
The Municipal Measurement Program (MMP) launched in January 2019 with the goal of harmonizing the measurement of material management programs and providing municipalities with decision-making tools that can improve recycling program performance.
This free Program Assessment and Planning Tool provides participating municipalities with access to powerful analytical reports designed to measure waste diversion performance and improve programs.
Municipalities face a variety of challenges when it comes to reducing the amount of waste their communities produce. Program managers rarely have enough time or money to properly measure the progress they are making toward achieving their diversion goals. Tracking important performance metrics and researching program improvement options can also be challenging. Without efficient access to reliable program performance reports, municipal staff can struggle to identify the best course of action to improve recycling.
Join this webinar to discover how the MMP will help municipalities to overcome these challenges and improve their waste & recycling programs.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Learn how the MMP will help municipalities to overcome challenges and improve their waste & recycling programs.
- Find out how using the MMP can connect you with The Recycling Partnership and tools and resources to help transform your recycling program.
- Preview the analytical reports available to participating municipalities.
- Understand how the MMP works today and how it will evolve over the next few years.
- Answer lingering questions about this new program assessment and planning tool.
- Leave the webinar prepared to speak to your colleagues and management about the benefits of participating in the MMP.