Business Offering: GO Box PDX
Opportunity to own a sustainable, bike-based, award- winning, mission-driven, local Portland business.
GO Box is an innovative service providing reusable takeout containers to food vendors and their customers. With conveniently located drop sites and a free mobile app, GO Box is a fast and easy alternative for busy people who love the convenience of take out but hate the waste. GO Box picks up the used containers, has them washed in a commercial kitchen, and returns them clean to vendors — all by bicycle.
Since launching in July 2011, GO Box has grown steadily, enlisting over 3,300 subscribers, 80 food vendors and signing up over 40 Corporate Program customers. To date, GO Box has prevented the use of nearly 120,000 disposable containers -- and we are currently on track to eliminate 14,000 just this year.
What makes GO Box a great opportunity
- A unique and innovative business with growth potential.
- Flexible work schedule allows for work-life balance.
- Mission-driven business model with measurable waste reduction results.
- Partnerships with over 80 food vendors—popular food carts and brick & mortar establishments.
- Opportunity to run a bike-based business.
- Option to focus on the Portland market or grow to other cities for additional fee.
- Asking $65,000/Will consider owner-financing.
For more information on the business, and why it might be the perfect fit for you, please contact owner/founder Laura Weiss or r 971-212-9870.