From Plastic to Progress: Bold Global Proposals from the G7 and EU
Date: Friday, July 20, 2018
Time: 11:00AM Pacific (8 AM Hawaii, 1 PM Central, 2 PM Eastern)
(View in your time zone)
Not yet a CRI member? Join CRI now and save!
Need to renew your membership? Click Here
Join our July 20, 2018, special webcast on new action and recycling targets announced at the recent G7 Conference in Canada and in the European Union’s tabled directive to protect the environment from plastic pollution.
Learn more about EU plans:
- For a 90% collection target on plastic bottles by 2025;
- For a proposed ban on single-use plastic which contributes to 50% of marine litter;
- To bring nations together to save our oceans;
- To increase Extended Producer Responsibility for single-use plastic food and beverage containers, and Much More!
Learn more about the G7’s commitment:
- To a goal of 100% reusable, recyclable or recoverable plastics by 2030;
- To improve plastics recycling infrastructure;
- To raise ocean pollution awareness and remove debris from coasts and shorelines; and
- Why the U.S. and Japan did not sign the agreement?
Susan V. Collins, President of CRI, will moderate a panel of experts including:
Clarissa Morawski, Managing Director, reloop, Barcelona, Spain
Ashley Wallis, Water Program Manager, Environmental Defence, Ontario, Canada
Please don’t miss this webinar on Friday, July 20, 2018 and your chance to delve into the details surrounding the G7 and EU’s most ambitious policy proposals on reducing plastic pollution and get all of YOUR questions answered about what’s happening around the world.
For questions, please contact: email@example.com