There are many reasons to join AOR. Your membership supports the most significant voice of recycling advocacy in Oregon and makes you part of a large and resourceful network of people and organizations that work together to forward recycling practices and policies around the state.
All memberships are renewed October 1st of each year, regardless of when you join. NEW AOR members pay prorated membership dues. New member dues are as follows:
- Quarter 1 (Jan-Mar) – 75% of the membership fee.
- Quarter 2 (Apr-Jun) – 50% of the membership fee.
- Quarter 3 (Jul-Sept) – 25% of the membership fee.
- Quarter 4 (Oct-Dec) – 100% of the membership fees.
Join AOR online. (Note: Members do NOT pay dues through this link. This is for NEW memberships only.)
Individual members receive: discounts to AOR events; all email publications and communications; and access to the members-only area of the website.
- Individual - $60
- Student (enrolled full-time in any higher education institution - nonvoting) - FREE! CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
- Senior Citizen (age 65 and older) - $35
All organizational members receive up to four contacts. These contacts receive: discounts to AOR events; all email publications and communications; and access to the members-only area of the website. Organizational members may add additional contacts to their accounts for $25 per contact.
- Large Organization - $300
- Governments serving more than than 80,000 households
- Businesses with more than 25 employees
- Small Organization - $210
- Governments serving 80,000 households or fewer
- Businesses with 25 employees or fewer
- NonprofitS (including 501c3s, colleges/universities) - $150
- Additional Contact - $25