Call for 2018 Conference Planning Committee Members
The conference planning committee will be kicking off in early September so now is your chance to let us know if you'd like to get involved!
Putting the annual conference together is a team effort, and great way to be involved with and support AOR. There are many ways you can help, depending on your interests and what your schedule/time commitment looks like.
Although the committee physically meets in Portland we always have a call-in option for those outside the Metro area using Zoom Conferencing.
Here are some ways you can be involved in planning Sustainable Oregon 2018, AOR's 40th annual conference which will be June 13-15th at the Hilton in Eugene, Oregon.
- Session Planning: putting together a conference session
- Silent Auction: soliciting prizes, preparing bid forms, setting up at the conference
- Eugene Local? Help identify fun local activities and tours for conference attendees
- Workshops/Training: identify and coordinate a workshop or training
- Exhibit Hall: helping identify and solicit new exhibitors
- Marketing & Promotions: assist with strategically promoting the conference
- Awards: search for and nominate recycling superstars in Oregon