2018 Container Deposit and Packaging Legislation Update
Date: Monday, February 12, 2018
Time: 10:00AM Pacific (7AM Hawaii, 12PM Central, 1PM Eastern)
CRI Associate members (and above) and Business Partners receive complimentary registration for all CRI webinars.
CRI Basic members and non-members may register for this webinar for $59
With the myriad of container deposit and packaging bills introduced every year, staying up to date can be a challenge. That’s why we want to do the heavy lifting FOR you!
Join CRI’s annual webcast on Monday, February 12, 2018 for a review of new packaging recycling bills being introduced in 2018 and this year’s most pressing topics:
- 2018 Packaging Recycling Bills I
- Iowa’s upcoming “bottle bill” repeal bill
- Florida introduces container deposit legislation
- Maine’s alcohol container bill, and much more!
- Will China’s National Sword decision upend U.S. recycling?
- Hear exclusive commentary from CRI’s president, Susan Collins
- Ardagh Group closes plant in Milford, Massachusetts
- What will this mean for glass recycling across the Northeast?
CRI’s president, Susan Collins, will be joined by:
- Lou Burch – Connecticut Program Coordinator, Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- Jenny Gitlitz – Consultant, Container Recycling Institute
Please don’t miss this webinar on Monday, February 12, 2018 to explore the fascinating updates to packaging and container deposit legislation around the country. Tune in to listen, learn, and have all your questions answered during the LIVE Q&A at the end of the presentation!
For questions, please contact: email@example.com
10:00am to 11:00am