Congratulations to the newly elected 2020-2022 AOR Board Members
- Chair: Kristin Leichner, Pride Disposal
- Conference Chair: Sanne Steinstra, Oregon DEQ
- Marketing Chair: Joel Schoening, OBRC
- Membership Chair: Jennifer Stefanick, Master Recycler
- Secretary: Angie Marzano, Lane County Public Works
NOTICE OF ASSOCIATION OF OREGON RECYCLERS 2020 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
- The Association of Oregon Recyclers’ (AOR) annual meeting & election of officers will be held virtually via zoom meeting on Thursday, June 18th 2020 at 11am.
- All members wishing to partake in the virtual annual meeting must register no later than Thursday, June 18th at 9:00am
- All confirmed members will receive a unique link to join the meeting at 11:00am.
- All members will receive link to ballots on June 18th immediately following the annual members meeting and voting will take place until 5pm on June 18th 2020.
- Organization members are entitled to (2) votes.
- Individual & senior members are entitled to one (1) vote.
- Student members are not eligible to vote.
- Voting members’ dues must be current for their ballots to be valid in this election of officers.
- The slate of candidates running for the Board can be found here.
- Anyone wishing to run for the AOR Board may do so by completing this form.
- Nominations from the virtual floor will also be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding this years elections or annual meeting, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Roth, AOR Resource Director.