Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Sustainable Oregon 2017 offers an array of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that provide your business or organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, build new business relationships, and support the growth of recycling in Oregon.
Sponsorship opportunities range from $250-$5,000, with a variety of benefits to meet your needs. Exhibit booths are just $650 for the entire conference, and include all meals and full registration to attend our informative sessions.
While the full conference agenda won't be available until early March, we encourage you to lock in your sponsorship or exhibit booth early to maximize your exposure to our attendees.
If your company or organization is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the conference, please let us know by April 21, 2017 so we can design the program with you in mind.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
Sustainable Oregon 2017 attracts recycling professionals who are deeply involved in the industry throughout Oregon and the Northwest. Expand your market, increase sales, or simply inform those in the recycling industry about the products and services you represent at this unforgettable trade show.
Unmatched Networking in One Location
This is the one place each year that recycling professionals gather to discuss all things recycling, composting, and sustainable. AOR's annual conference attracts up to 300 recycling professionals from around the Northwest, where you can network with colleagues, clients, prospective partners, vendors, and industry leaders in one convenient location.
Our exhibit hall showcases a variety of state and regional recycling businesses. The exhibit hall is the hub of conference networking activity, including breakfast, lunch, and breaks as well as prominently featuring our silent auction, ensuring plenty of attendee interaction. And new this year, we’ll have an exhibitor showcase during Thursday’s breakfast, allowing even more time for networking and promotion.
Exhibitor booth includes:
- Exhibit space
- A 6 ft skirted display table
- Two chairs
- Electrical hook-up
- One full conference registration for a member of your team. It includes meals, snacks, conference attendee list, conference sessions, welcome reception, Thursday night dinner banquet, and Recycler of the Year awards ceremony.
- Vendors are encouraged to display and sell equipment, accessories, materials, and services that relate to recycling, waste prevention, waste recovery, composting, and recycled/reused products or materials.
- Local vendors with services of interest to our members are welcome. Political displays will be allowed only if they relate to recycling, waste prevention, waste recovery, composting, and recycled/reused products or materials.
- Registration and fees are the responsibility of the vendor.
Ready to Exhibit? Click Here.
Sustainable Oregon 2017 offers an array of sponsorship opportunities that provide your business or organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, and gain recognition for your recycling and waste prevention achievements. A conference sponsorship demonstrates your commitment to AOR and the growth of the recycling industry and sustainable materials management in Oregon.
Conference sponsorships also come with many tangible benefits for your business or organization before, during, and after the conference. Below is a table of benefits and available opportunities.
Ready to Sponsor? Click Here.